About the Job
Cloudy Group’s core is a global community of expert software testers. Community team helps to on-board, support and nurture our testers providing them meaningful career and endless growth opportunities. Our ultimate vision is to give every tester an opportunity to develop their professional skills and enjoy building a software testing career feeling engaged and fulfilled.
- Providing professional help and support to our testers’ community through monitoring and engaging in relevant discussions and Q&A in our community communication channels (e.g. Slack, Intercom, email).
- Contributing to the testers’ quality monitoring process and addressing any performance-related concerns to ensure high quality of delivered testing results.
- Providing regular guidance to community members, organising processes for efficient two-way feedback.
- Mapping community know-how, creating knowledge base articles, sharing important updates and news with community members.
- Supporting our QA team with project-based tester recruitment and management.
- Working closely together with Community, Product, QA, Finance and other teams to support our testers’ growth and development.
- Helping our Product Managers with gathering input for community-related product development, including writing user stories and requirements for new features.
- Continually evaluating Testlio’s internal and external processes and workflows. Recommending possible improvements that will keep us moving in the right direction.
What do we expect from you?
- Excellent communicator with an ability to use both data and intuition to form decisions.
- Being tech-savvy and fascinated with technology.
- Being able to request, collect and analyse data, to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience in client-facing communication – support, project management or similar role.
- General understanding of software development life cycle, preferably accompanied with a degree in computer science or similar.
- Thriving in fast-paced and challenging environment, being able to learn and adapt quickly.
- Taking initiative, working independently and efficiently without close supervision.
- You have a desire to contribute to building the greatest global community of software testers.
- You love working with people and have passion to change the world.
- You #lovetesting. Hands-on experience in different areas of software testing is a strong plus.